Friday, June 15, 2007

Still Waiting ...

Yep I'm still waiting on the last edit to be turned in before I do any real work on my chapter. I don't like to start mashing up my chapter until I read all the edits otherwise I could be working on a section that needs nothing further. In the meantime, I tried writing my conclusion, but nothing concrete. Just random thoughts but I think the general idea is about the relationship between the disciplines of cultural studies and political science on questions of law, state, and power.

I got an email from my committee chair indicating that she's excited to read my last chapter and is eagerly anticipating its arrival. But she also said that her time may be limited because of other professional and personal obligations.

Translated: Finish now or else.

0 comments: