Monday, July 23, 2007

YouTube, CNN, Swedish TV, and Me

So I'm at Murky doing what I always do which is read, research, and write when the owner announced that a Swedish news team will be interviewing and videotaping patrons in regards to the upcoming CNN / YouTube Democratic debates.

So just 10 minutes ago, I was interviewed by the Swedish reporter, with a camera crew hovering over my table with my laptop, sipping my chai latte, and talking about virtual communities, politics, and the debates tonight. How weird is that?!? Afterwards, the reporter said I was sure to have lots of fans in Sweden. WOOT! I'm almost famous!!!

However, my only regret is that I couldn't catch her name or the station. It was Swedish after all, and I didn't want to press it after the second time or else I would look like an idiot. But throughout the interview, I had only one thought ...

I AM SO GLAD I SHAVED TODAY! ^.^

0 comments: