Thursday, December 13, 2007

IT'S OVER!!!

'nuff said.

Final grades are done for both sections.

Scantron machine was still broken.

Second section's grade results was very similar to my night class. Here's the quick comparison:

Section 1: Final = 73.2%; Midterm = 87.8%.
Difference: 14.6%

Section 2: Final = 72.4%; Midterm = 84.3%.
Difference: 11.9%

I ended up curving the results after all ... A LOT ... just to save the few who were hit pretty hard.

But it's done and over. This semester is officially at an end for me.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

mmmmmmmmm
yea
i made my own blog
I have a lot to bitch about
:)
stop hating on koreans in your posts
or I will have to beat you in pool
and show you that koreans beat chinese anyday
HAHAHA
jk ///kinda
ANYWAY
this is hannah
i forgot to mention
ok
bye

Hannah said...

HEY
look at your mason email
I need your information again

Disoriented said...

Good grief! So disrespectful to your elders! You probably didn't have your bowl of rice today. >.>

Rich Strand said...

Seriously dude, glad this semester's over.....

Granted I'll miss the Asian superiority speeches and the weeks on end of arguments (aka quasi-intellectual conversations) about the Koran or why slavery was bad and feminism is good, but having a good night's sleep "ain't nothin to f@#k with" to quote Wu-tang. :)

In this scene I shall play the role of Stewie Griffin and you...well.. you get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX2N5A-4JI4

Its been a blast brother. I'll be in touch soon.

Fair winds.

Disoriented said...

That clip was hilarious! It's the story of my life. =P

The night class was definitely more energetic and the one that kept me on my toes! Probably the best memories from the class are Rich's machine-gun witticisms, especially when some of the discussions seemed to end up in a Navy-Marines-Army divide. I couldn't tell if that was a military thing or just his personality, but it was definitely fun to watch, and no one was able to compete on his level!

Yep, fun times as always. =D

Keep in touch!