Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fantasy Congress

I never got into Fantasy Football or anything like that on professional sports. Watching football games on Sundays and Monday nights is the extent to which I participate. But having Fantasy Congress? I don’t know. But as a budding political scientist, I’m fascinated by the prospect of forming my own “team” and see how they perform throughout the “season.” Who should I get? I definitely have to pick up the local favorites from California: Feinstein, Boxer, and Pelosi. I still have to make up the rest of my “team” but the idea has tickled my fancy and I’m going to play. After all, it’s a politics thing. :D

Check out the article from the New York Times. I was pleasantly surprised to see the whole thing was started by four students at Claremont McKenna College. But then again, it does have a fairly strong and resourceful political science department and the students are top-notch.

0 comments: