Sunday, April 22, 2007

Banners

If you haven't noticed, I'm using a script that allows me to use custom headers that alternate each time the home page is accessed. Just in case you don't see them all, I posted all of them here with a description. All shots are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

#1: Evening shot of Third Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA. I adjusted the tint and saturation.


#2: From Thomas Hawk, photographer, of Coit Tower and Bay Bridge.


#3: Grand Central Terminal, NY. I changed the color pictures to B/W.


#4: Grand Central Terminal, NY. Same as above.


#5: Bleecker Street Station, NY. Adjusted the saturation, tint, and gave it a blotting effect.


#6: Street shot in Arlington, VA, at first snowfall. Totally random.


#7: Photo from my cellphone camera. Resolution was bad so I used a pixelated filter to give it better texture.


#8: Art shot from Hirshhorn Museum. It's a neon lit wagon.


#9: More art. Hirshhorn Museum. Collection of Hershey's bar labels.


#10: The Wish Tree by Yoko Ono in front of the Hirshhorn Museum.

0 comments: