Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Face to Face

I can officially add "photographer" to my resume of professional activities. I was contacted by the National Portrait Gallery (Smithsonian) to see if they could use one of my photos for their blog. I was really grateful that they even considered it and of course I said "Yes!" The blog is titled Face to Face and it was recently "released" to the public featuring a shot of the glass canopy of the Kogod Courtyard as a banner. Someday I have to go back to take a wide angle shot but it's an impressive structure that forms what looks to be several waves. The afternoon/evening sunlight accentuates this flowing form and if the light is right it can be quite dramatic. The original shot (here) is used as a banner on their website and it will change every so often. But I'm quite flattered that my photo is a part of their inaugural release.

0 comments: